Delight your family and friends with this Keto Chocolate Silk Pie. I bet they won’t know it’s low carb! And it’s so easy to make you won’t believe it. It’s one of our favorite pies. It’s the perfect dessert for holidays or special occasions. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy making this Keto Chocolate Silk Pie and eating it as much as I do!
Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Silk Pie:
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. butter, for greasing the pan
For the filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. sour cream
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp. granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract, for whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously butter a 9” pie pan with 1 tsp. butter
In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt and 1/3 cup stevia/erythritol blend. Using a whisk, blend the dry ingredients together.
- Add butter to dry ingredients. Using a pastry blender, whisk or a fork, cut the butter into dry ingredients until the mixture forms into coarse crumbs.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and stir until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared pan and spread out the dough using your fingers until it evenly covers the bottom and sides of the pan. Wetting your hands with cold water can help prevent the dough from sticking to your fingers. Flute edges if desired. Using a fork, poke holes in the bottom and sides of crust to prevent bubbles from forming as it bakes.
- Place crust in the oven and bake for 11 minutes. Remove crust from the oven and loosely cover edges with foil.
- Return it to oven for 5 to 8 more minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown. Allow the crust to cool completely before filling.
- To prepare the filling, place cream cheese, sour cream, butter, vanilla extract, ½ cup stevia/erythritol blend and cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
- Using a mixer on low speed, blend ingredients to combine, then increase to high speed and beat until fluffy.
- Place the whipping cream in a separate small bowl. Using clean mixer beaters, whip the cream on high speed until soft peaks for. Add the 2 tsp. sweetener and 1 tsp. vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. Add remaining whipped cream mixture and fold it in gently. The idea is to blend the two mixtures together without breaking the bubbles in the cream.
- Scoop the filling into the crust and smooth the top with a spoon. Cover and refrigerate your keto chocolate silk pie for at least 3 hours before serving.
This makes a total of 10 servings of Keto Chocolate Silk Pie. Each serving comes out to be 448.7 Calories, 43.59g Fats, 5.88g Net Carbs, and 9.48g Protein.
Source: Recommended Tips / Recipe by: Kiro